What you will learn form these eBooks
- A profitable approach to trading that focuses on trend-following strategies using price action, institutional support & resistance levels, Institutional Supply and Demand, Candlesticks Imbalance patterns, and Fakeouts Liquidity.
- Insight into adopting a trader’s mindset, fostering the mental resilience necessary for sustained success in the market.
- The ability to trade successfully in any market, including Forex, Deriv’s Synthetic indices, Commodities, Stock, Metals etc.
- Proficiency in identifying the overall market trend and its institutional behavior.
- A comprehensive set of clear and effective trading rules to guide your trading decisions.
- Mastery of Smart Money analysis and pinpointing high-probability trading opportunities through well-timed entries.
- Clearly defined rules for risk management and trade execution.
- Guidance on creating a personalized trading plan tailored to your specific goals, ensuring you stay on the path to trading success.
- Strategies for continuous growth as a trader and achieving your trading objectives by monitoring and analyzing your progress.
Synthetic indices are engineered financial instruments designed to replicate the dynamics of real-world market movements across various markets. They are generated using a secure cryptographic random number generator, rendering them impervious to the constraints of standard market hours, global events, and typical market and liquidity risks.
This book includes basic to advanced Smart Money Concept indices that will help you understand and trade Synthetic indices, including volatility, crash & boom, continuous, step, range break, and jump indices.
This book primarily focuses on presenting over 10 high-probability strategies based on the concept of smart money.
This book is ideal if you are a beginner or advanced trader and you want to learn how you can combine ICT and SnD concepts to find killer setups in any market
You can apply the strategies discussed in this book to trade a wide range of assets, including Forex, Stock Synthetic indices, Metals, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, and more.
The Institutional Forex Trading Concept simply includes basic to advanced knowledge of how the big institutions (the big boys) trade Currencies, Metals, Commodities, and Stocks.
If you are looking for something that will help you develop confidence in your strategy, targeting large profits with a small risk, then this book is for you.
It includes everything from advanced market structure and higher Time-Frame confirmation to Lower Time-Frame entry setups.